Saturday, July 28, 2012

Job Application


Date: ........................................

To,
.......................................
.......................................
.......................................


Subject: Application for the post “..............................................”.

Dear Sir,

In response to your advertisement in ‘The Daily .........................’ dated ..........................., I am interested for the post of “...................................”.

I hope that you would consider my candidature and thereby offer me a chance to prove my competence as a better candidate for the post. I believe that participation will be beneficial for your organization and also encouraging for me.

Thank you,

Yours truly,


(......................................................)

Enclose :
1.        Curriculum vitae;
2.        Attested photocopies of certificates & mark sheets;
3.        Attested recent 04 photographs;
4.        Attested photocopy of nationality certificate.

No comments: